Ultralux® provides you a calculator, with the help of which you can determine the reduction of electricity expense (in BGN and KwH), when using the energy saving bulbs.
How to proceed?
1. Choose the type of lamp, which you are gonna do the calculations for. According to the filled in data, the calculator will evaluate the information for both types of bulbs at the same time.
2. Choose the power of the bulb.
3. Fill in the number of bulbs, for which you are going to make the calculations.
4. Add the amount of hours, during which the lamp will be on, estimating day electricity tariff.
5. Add the amount of hours, during which the lamp will be on, estimating night electricity tariff.
6. Write down the number of days, you would like to calculate for.
Press the ‘Calculate’ button. The calculator will automatically sum up the energy consumption for both, the incandescent and energy saving bulbs, the amount of money spent from the day and night tariffs (0,213 lv day and 0,133 lv night tariff) and the economy (in lv.), achieved by using the energy saving bulbs.